Bill Assistance

If you are having trouble paying your bill, or have received a delinquent notice, contact our Credit Department at 218-730-4048 or email to see what options you may have. You may be eligible for assistance with your bill.

Assistance Available to Customers

Agency  Contact Number  Website
Arrowhead Economic Opportunity Agency 218-623-3011
St Louis County Social Services 218-726-2101  
St Louis County Triage 218-733-2717
United Way  2-1-1
Ecolibrium 3 218-336-1038
Salvation Army 218-722-7934


Minnesota Statute (Sec. 325E.028 – Utility Payment Arrangements for Military Service Personnel may apply to you if you are a member of the military and meet certain income guidelines and set up a qualifying payment plan. Contact the Credit Department at 218-730-4048 or email for further information. 

MACV Duluth 833-222-(MACV)6228

Apply for Minnesota's Energy Assistance Program.  The past year was tough for a lot of people. Unfortunately, there are thousands of Minnesotans with past-due energy bills. Maybe you, or someone you know, need options to get your bills paid. Apply now for Minnesota’s Energy Assistance Program. It’s offered by local providers through the Minnesota Department of Commerce. Get up to $1,600 (16 hundred dollars) in aid. 

Apply Online

ComfortSystems Information

If you have been issued a delinquent notice, please contact our credit department office for assistance with

  • Setting up a payment plan
  • A duplicate copy of your delinquent notice to apply for assistance programs
  • Information about available programs

To inquire about eligibility and specifics about a payment plan, please contact our Credit Department office. Please include your name, service address, and the best method of contact in an email or have this information available during your call. 

If your service is shut off due to non-payment you must pay all pay all required charges and a reconnection fee before your service is restored. Once all required charges and fees are paid, your service will be restored in 24 – 48 hours.

Minnesota Statute (Sec. 216B.097) – Cold Weather Rule, Cooperative and Municipal Utilities may apply to you if you meet certain income guidelines. You must complete an application for protection, and set up a qualifying payment plan. Contact the Credit Department for assistance with this process.