Apply for Service

Start Service

have you just moved into a new home or apartment? are you a new comfortsystems customer?

Transfer Service

Are you moving within the City of Duluth? Applying for an additional property? Use the transfer service form!

Stop Service

Do you need to close an account?


Name Change

Change the name on your account

    • Marriage / Divorce
    • Legal Name Change
    • Deceased Spouse
    • Changing Roommates